WHO ARE PHLASHWEB?
Phlashweb started life as PhillAsh Ltd, and was formed in early 2013 with the vision of providing an exceptional service to clients in the trading technology space. It was only after our founder, Phill Ash, had spent over 10 years in the Fintech industry that the vision evolved. He realised the incredible scope of opportunity to improve things on a broad spectrum across all sectors of industry and not just Fintech. It was time to expand our services launching Phlashweb as the new brand for the company.
We evolved to provide not only outstanding consulting and project work, but also to develop bespoke software and technical support services for our clients.
More recently, in 2019, we’re proud to say that we grew again as a company. We redeveloped our website, and expanded our staff and services. We now help companies improve their digital profile through digital marketing, copywriting and content creation.
Our aim is to provide an exceptional standard of service to those looking for bespoke web based or mobile applications.
We separate ourselves from most of our competitors because we genuinely care about our clients business and that they get the result they need to help them move forward. As a company we pride ourselves on having a very unique blend of technology experience, creativity and highly effective team members which allows us to solve problems in quite an efficient and innovative manner.
Operating as a small company has numerous benefits. Not just offering a very quick and efficient turnaround at an extremely competitive price, but it also allows us to be flexible in terms of deliverables and overall outcomes throughout the life of a project. Being able to harness this seems to be a distinct advantage in today’s corporate environment as technology moves forward at an ever increasing pace.
Phlashweb Founder and CEO
Phill graduated from Birmingham University with a Masters Degree in Computer Science in 2003. After spending over 15 years in the Fintech industry, working in various roles as an analyst, project manager and later training and managing overseas support teams he began to realise the significant challenges companies faced in managing IT services.
Over the years he’s seen countless cases of inefficiency, poor processes or a simple lack of understanding leading to significant resource and financial cost. He believes there is an incredible scope of opportunity to improve things and he strives for Phlashweb to be part of that change. His vision is to provide an exceptional service to the clients we have not just in the trading technology space but across any industry.
Creative Content Director
Jade is a copywriter and content writer, specialising in blogs, website copy and advertising copy. She spent 12 years in a respected writers’ organisation developing their communications channels, and was involved in a number of digital development projects which brought her to Phlashweb in late 2018.
Soon after, she launched Phlashweb’s copywriting services and relaunched the company website. In mid 2019 she began managing the service delivery to our technical, marketing and copywriting clients. She now oversees our creative services and Phlashweb’s internal marketing campaigns and content. Her exposure to the creative and technical industries has meant she’s written in a wide range of fields from AI and education to mental health and fashion.
Jade believes that the power of good writing is underestimated in both business and life, and that excellent communication is the solution to almost all of our problems.
Technical architect & Developer
Phlashweb Technical Support Engineer and Developer
Technical Consultant and Developer
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
PA to Phill Ash
Cheryl De Leon
HOW WE WORK
- We are a creative, enthusiastic and professional team who care about our clients.
- We value and support our staff just as much as our clients.
- We strive to create a positive impact with every project.
- Our focus is on our client’s needs.
- Our work will support your strategy and growth.
- Our relationships with our clients are an equally valuable aspect of any project
- Your problems are our problems.
- For every issue we point out, we have a solution.
- Our goals are SMART: Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely.
- Our customer support is unmatched: we’re always ready to go above and beyond.
- We recognise our social responsibility and regularly participate in community events.
- We encourage an open dialogue – we are here however you need us.
- We change course if we discover a better alternative to the existing plan.
- We believe in being consistently honest, open and genuine.
- We stay true to our word.
- We work in an environment where we think big, have fun and do good.
- Having fun while working makes a more adventurous, creative and open-minded team.
- We strive to build a positive culture at work and have fun together.